C-Curve Full Cover Dual Nail Forms
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
C-Curve Full Cover Dual Nail Forms are the perfect fit for your practice support, coming in 12 different sizes you will be sure to find the one that fits perfectly to your practice hands' nails.
- Choose the right base tips size for each nail of your practice hand/finger.
- Buff the base nails lightly with file so that it doesn’t have any shine on it.
- Push the base nail into the deep canal of your practice hand/finger as far as it will comfortably go and until it feels firmly in place.
- Pick the correct size Dual Form for your Aleana practice Hand/Finger nails. The Dual Forms should be a little larger on the side of the base tips.
- Squeeze a small amount of Polymer Gel out of the tube, slice with the Dual-Ended Tool and roll it inside the Dual Form.
- Use the brush end of the tool and a small amount of rubbing alcohol to spread the Polymer Gel evenly inside the form.
- Push the Dual Form onto the base tip with the cuticle end first, and hold onto the base tip for a few seconds so the form attaches to the base tip.
- Remove any product that may have squeezed over the edges of the form using the brush and rubbing alcohol.
- Turn your practice hand/finger over and using the brush smooth out the product on the underside of the nails.
- Cure under a LED lamp for 1 minute or UV lamp for 2 minutes. Once cured squeeze the end of the Dual Form to release it from the base tip.
- Use a 180-grit file to smooth the surface and to shape the free edge of the nail. Cleanse the nails and apply top coat and cure or continue with your favourite gel polish.
- Easy to use - These Dual Nail Forms are user-friendly and there's no glue needed to apply.
- 12 Different sizes - Made from high-quality material with 12 different size options, it is easy to choose the suitable size to meet any nail size. Each form offers a design with the perfect length and a clear scale engraved, creating the ideal nail template to mold the nail, which allows you to quickly trim the appropriate length, making nail design easier.
- Reusable Dual Forms : these Dual Forms can be used time and time again, making them cost-effective.