Long Oval Full Cover Nail Tips
Use our Long Square Nail Tips sized for your Aleana practice full hand / half hand / middle finger / thumb as a base for your Aleana Hands' nails and then apply Long Oval Full Cover Nail Tips as a press-on nails.
- Choose the right base tip size for each nail of your practice hand;
- Buff the base tip lightly with file so that it doesn’t have any shine on it;
- Push the base tip into the deep canal as far as it will comfortably go and until it feels firmly in place;
- Select the correct size Long Oval Full Cover Nail Tips for each finger. The nail tips should be wide enough to cover the base tip, but not so wide that they are overlapping the edges of the base tip;
- Put one little drop of glue in the middle of base tip;
- Starting at cuticle, press on & hold for 5 seconds to ensure that the adhesive bonds tightly;
- File and shape your nails if needed.
- 550 pcs: 11 different sizes with 50 nails of each size numbered 0-10 individually, so they're convenient to choose the most suitable size that fits your Aleana Hands' fingers and yours!
- Pre-number on each tips (0-10) = easy to find your size.
- Perfect Length - you have the option to use them long or clip them short, easy to trim and file them to in any length and shape you like, such as stiletto nails.
- Box Packaging.
- High Quality Material – Oval Full Cover nail tips made with sturdy ABS material, no smell, providing a healthy & comfortable environment when you doing nail art.