STALEKS carbide drill bit - frustum BLUE 6mm
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Staleks carbide drill - cone (frustum)
- working part L - 14.0 mm
- head diameter Ø 6.0 mm
Carbide is about twice as rigid as steel and is much denser than steel or titanium.
The degree of abrasion:
● Blue - medium, for thickened skin and for cleaning nails: to move, lift and remove cuticles.
- used in manicure and pedicure
- reduced heating effect during operation
- increased wear resistance
- delicate surface treatment
- resistance to sterilization