We hope you will love everything that you order from us but if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days to return. We accept returns from all our customers!
If you are returning an item to us for refund or exchange, the cost of sending the item back to us and any reverse duties is your responsibility. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a service that insures you for the value of the goods and you retain proof of postage.
In the event that you have been delivered incorrect items, please accept our apologies and contact our Customer Service team ( email@example.com ) within 7 days of receipt, quoting your order number. Customer Service will make suitable arrangements for return delivery.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Only products purchased directly from the Aleana Hand website can be returned or exchanged.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective**, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items, tattooed practice hands), personal care goods (such as beauty products) and Gift cards. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale items cannot be returned (coupon codes are not considered sale items)
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded* on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
*All items are subject to a 20% restocking fee on all returnable items within the item’s return policy period:
- Buyers changes mind
- Better price available
- No longer wanted/needed
- Buyer refuses delivery
- Buyer returns an item but it arrives to the seller damaged, defective or materially different than what was originally shipped by the seller
- Wrong items shipped
- Items arrive to the buyer damaged or defective
- Buyer refuses delivery due to visible damage incurred during shipping or caused by the carrier
No, but an amount equivalent to the original cost of shipping and return shipping costs will be deducted:
- Order is returned as undeliverable
Shipping Cost Refunds
- If you placed an order and received free shipping but you are returning an item to us for refund or exchange the handling and initial postage cost will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- In the event that you have been delivered incorrect or faulty item** you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Please send the item back to us by MOST ECONOMICAL postal tariff, either as a small packet or as an ordinary postal parcel. If you receive a refund, you will be reimbursed for the postal charges upon presentation of the postal receipt and receiving of a shipment. Refund for the postal charges can not be higher than the MOST ECONOMICAL postal tariff. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Late or missing refunds - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
**Disclaimer – All of our products are handmade using silicone. This means that there can be some slight variation between products in the areas below:
- Lifelike Hands (External) – As we manufacture and hand paint all our practice hands, tiny particle fragments may sometimes be visible on the surface.
- Nail Beds – Slight indents on the surface of your nail beds or differences in smoothness where the nail bed ends may be visible. However, they are not visible once your nail tips have been inserted, and don’t affect your ability to practice whatsoever.
- Cuticles – As we cut everything by hand, there may be slight symmetrical differences between the cuticles on different fingers. Cuticle variances are hardly visible once nail tips are inserted.
- Practice Hands – There may be very slight shading differences between batches and some armature length may very finger to finger.
- Due to the light and screen settings difference, the item’s colour may be slightly different from the pictures.
- All of the above are natural variances we face when creating hand-made products for you. They do not affect the quality of the product or impact upon your ability to practice whatsoever. If you have any further questions on any of our products please email firstname.lastname@example.org