The provided code is applicable only for regular-priced silicone practice supports. It does not apply to sale items or products in the ready-to-ship selection. The offer cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or decline this Offer without prior notice. These Terms are additional to Aleana Hand’s standard terms and conditions, which continue to apply.
Our shop is based in Portugal and this is where all orders will be despatched from. We have the ability to deliver our products worldwide due to our partnership with some of the world’s leading global courier services. We currently use DPD and DHL for tracked or international deliveries.
All orders are processed within 2-18 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
if you require products delivered by a certain date, please email email@example.com to verify your product availability. Some products that can be order online may not be in stock. Aleana Hand does not guarantee at any time a certain delivery date or time frame for delivery for any product or order. Any listed time for a shipping method is an estimate only. For orders with deadlines please order well in advance.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status.
Track your DPD parcel here
Track your DHL parcel here
Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 15 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- All goods will be sent "DAP" - Delivered at Place - as standard. This means that we will arrange for carriage to the stated delivery address, but that the buyer remains responsible for all costs related to import clearance.
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country.
- We are not responsible for any customs restrictions, tariffs, or other regulations that may apply at Customs in any country. Any duties or taxes that may apply are your responsibility. If you have any questions, we encourage you to speak with your customs office, although we will ship any products you order to the address you provide.
- The responsibility is yours to check with your country's customs office to verify that your products can clear customs.
- If for whatever reason the package is seized by Customs officials, we will not issue you a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. The vast majority of orders make it through customs without any problems, and most orders that are stopped are automatically returned to us. You may be responsible for any return shipping charges, in accordance with your local regulations.
- By ordering from aleana-hand.com, you are stating that you agree to the above disclaimer.
- If you do get charged an additional fee, the carrier will expect payment at the time of delivery. If you refuse the shipment because of these charges, or if an order is rejected by customs due to item restrictions, or if the order is returned because the local post is unable to locate your address, we can refund you for the cost of the products (which does not include any shipping or return shipping fees) once the package is returned and processed by our warehouse. Please note that packages returned by customs can sometimes take a very long time to return.
- The sale of goods from EU merchants to UK customers have become imports.
- EU VAT is charged.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Shall a customer miss the delivery or a shipment of goods was not possible to deliver because of a customer fault, and a shipment was sent back to the Seller, the contract is to considered rescinded, and the Seller will refund to a customer full purchase price of goods less a charged to a customer delivery charge, and any direct costs, associated with shipping back, incl. customs clearance costs, to the customer’s original payment method within 14 days after receiving a shipment back.
After your order has been placed, processed and payment approved, your product will ship via TNT or DPD unless otherwise specified. Once the package leaves our warehouse it becomes a property of the shipping company. Shipping is a service you purchase from DHL or DPD along with your order from us, so any shipping issues must be handled by DHL or DPD. We do not assume any responsibility for postal delays. We are not responsible for any shipping issues. We are not able to control, manage or change how packages are handled by the carrier after pickup from our facility, during transit, as well as delivery. In the event you are unable to locate your delivery please contact the carrier as they are best able to help.
Please do not reach out to us on social media for shipping issues, email is best.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Changing/cancelling order is difficult because the production commenced on the day of order acceptance, however, we can accept changes or cancellation within 2 hours of order confirmation at free of charge.
Cancellation after 2 hours of order confirmation will be subject to a 10% cancellation charge of the items cancelled.
Cancellation after 5 days of order confirmation will be subject to a 20% cancellation charge of the items cancelled.
Once an order is cancelled, we cannot undo this. You will need to replace the order yourself.
How do I submit a request to cancel my order?
Please email your cancellation request with your order number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly note, Pre-orders cannot be cancelled/refunded once placed.
The benefit of purchasing Pre-order items is that you will secure your product without risking the item becoming sold out shortly after we list it online.
You will proceed through the check out as usual & make full payment when making a Pre-order.
Your order will only be shipped upon arrival of the ordered Pre-Order item/s, usually as per the date suggested on the product page at time of order placement.
For any questions left unanswered from these terms, please contact us at email@example.com