Rubber Base, 12 ml
A premium rubber base kodi in an advantageous volume of 12 ml - a new generation product with a unique composition, thanks to its properties, ensures excellent grip between Basic Tips sized for our Aleana practice full hands / half hands / ring fingers / thumbs and Nail Extensions.
- Choose the right base tip size for each nail of your practice hand/finger;
- Buff the base tips lightly with file. This will create a slightly rough surface, making it easier for the nail extensions to adhere. Wipe off the dust when you're finished;
- Push the base tip into the deep canal as far as it will comfortably go and until it feels firmly in place;
- Select the correct size Nail Extensions (Almond, Coffin, Oval, Square Tips etc.) for each finger;
- Apply a thin layer of rubber base on the basic tip;
- Bring the Nail Extension right up to the cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Follow by applying pressure to the center of the nail and pinching at both sides;
- Press the Tip Extension onto the base tip and cure it for 1 min LED / UV lamp;
- It provides a uniform coating;
- Prevents chips and detachment;
- The viscous consistency and cost-effective flow;
- Easy to apply and does not spread;
- Rubber base kodi is the brand's absolute bestseller, chosen by professionals. Very economically consumed.